ISO 9001 : 2000 | Rated A+ Quality Agency | SGS Certified | UKAS Management
Speech to Text RecognitionMicrosoft Office 2007 and Microsoft Office 2003 offer several different computer generated voices that you can use with the Text to Speech feature. This article describes how to change the voice of the Text to Speech feature. You can choose from several voices to read back your text in the Text to Speech feature.
- To change the Text To Speech voice, follow these steps:
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click the Speech icon.
- Click the Text To Speech tab.
- In the Voice selection box, click the voice that you want to use.
- Click OK.