Our Business Accelerator Programme prompts clients to consider new strategies for the development of their business.
Strategy must be understood, planned and then implemented. It must identify what your business has to do now and in the future to be successful and qualify what success means. Whilst driven at senior management level, strategy must be owned by decision makers throughout your business to be successful.
However, we are also firm believers that development of strategy should be fun and have considerable expertise in achieving this balance, through use of strategic tools which significantly differentiate your business from others.
You will benefit from our business strategy services by:
- Knowing where resource – time, people and money, should be focused in the future
- Definition of where a different focus is necessary to be successful
- Understanding why particular products or initiatives have been successful
- Understanding where your business has skills deficits and what needs to be done about them
- An analysis of where your business makes the most cash and why
- Knowledge of the market you operate in and why clients purchase from your business and its competitors
- Better knowledge of premium customers and how to gain their commitment for the long term
- Identification of areas of the business which have limited shelf life and should be discontinued or sold in the future
We will also help you to position your business in the industry it operates within.
A healthy sector to be in might have the following characteristics:
- Stable or increasing average return on capital
- High market growth potential
- Supply at or below the level of market demand
- High returns on capital for those with biggest market share
Why should I invest in business strategy services?
The answer is simple –
- To differentiate your business from others and make it increasingly different and better than those of competitors
- To retain and better serve your most profitable customers
- To make sure that your business achieves its maximum potential.
Delivered through a series of ½ day Workshops, we harness a range of strategic tools to produce a written strategy, impact of which is measurable and aligned to specific business targets.
We could write forever about SWOT, PEST, force field analysis, gap analysis, Porter’s five competitive forces, performance driver analysis … the list goes on, and have many years experience in the use of these and other strategic tools including helicopter thinking.
Whether your strategic consideration is growing existing business, acquiring a new one through merger/acquisition, downsizing or tackling new markets, we are able to help and draw on a wealth of experience.